четверг, 5 апреля 2012 г.

History of my mother's side family

My great grandfather.


I want to tell about my mother’s side family story. My grandmother often tells me about our family. Exactly she loves to tell me about my great-grandfather. I think he was a very adventurous, stubborn and down-to-earth person.  His name is Abdulla, he was from Tajikistan. He was the first secretary of CK KP of Tajikistan and lived in Dushanbe but his family lived in Hudzhant (Leninabad). 




My great grandfather
After the Plenary meeting of the Central Committee of the CPSU he was convicted and stripped him of his titles. The government recognized him a political prisoner. He went separate ways with his family and went to Magadan.



My great grandparents and my granny.

 Then he met my great grandmother, her name is Nina. She was a nurse and he was jobless. So they fell in love. Less than a year later they got married. 











After World War 2 his acquaintance and government colleagues helped him and his new family to return to Tajikistan. 

Abdulla and his colleague Tursunbai.

There my grandmother Mavluda (Ludmila) was born. She has two sisters Zuhra and Halima. 
Zuhra (Zoi), Halima and Mavluda (Ludmila).
Abdulla started to work in government again but our family lived in Russia. For a long time he provided for his family from Tajikistan but when Halima went to study ballet dance in Moscow, my great grandfather decided to live in Russia.   
Zoi, Halima, my grandmother Ludmila.
my mother my aunts and my great grandmother.
He died in Moscow but was buried in Dushanbe . Nowadays there are two streets and avenue in Dushanbe, Hudzhant named after my great grandfather.
So I have an extended family because I have a lot of aunts, uncles and cousins.

6 комментариев:

  1. Dima, it's an amazing story. And I want to ask you some questions.
    Have you ever visited your great-grandfather's homeland?
    Do you understand Tajik language? It's quite similar with Persian language, as far as I know.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Dim,wow.... its incredible!!You have very rich family roods.You have to be proud!!and I believe you are)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Oh, Dima how exciting your story is!
    And so many photos of your relatives) It's so great that you know story of your family!
    And I want to ask you a question,
    Dima, have you inherited any family characteristics?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. It is existing and interesting story! In my opinion, it's great to know so many information about your family's roots.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Thank you Nasty. I've never visited my great-grandfather homeland but I have a lot of relatives there.
    I don't understand Tajik language. Yes it is.

    ОтветитьУдалить