четверг, 21 марта 2013 г.

The best age 20

The best thing about being 20 is living anywhere you want. To be honest, I prefer going out and enjoying myself. I’m happy because I managed to pass my summer set of exams, though it wasn’t easy. I feel the world is my oyster. I have many dreams and I strongly believe I can achieve anything I want. Another good thing for me is that I don’t look my age, I still look quite young for my age, and girls think I’m immature but it’s not so. I reckon that there’s plenty of time ahead of me, time for trying out lots of things to see and do which I enjoy and develop lots of general skills.
But there are some things that I’m worried about. It is my future career and my future family. I don’t think of myself as ready for getting married. To put it bluntly, I don’t think about it at all, I’m too young. I reckon I need time to know myself, and to understand my life well enough, and be able to create an unhealthy environment for the child.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий