четверг, 21 марта 2013 г.

The letter

Dear future Dima
Here I am in 2013 and there you are in 2020. I’m writing to see how you are doing and because you might appreciate a friendly message from the past.
These are the things I expect you’ll be doing. You’ll probably be working in your family’s business; you might even be managing one of family shops yourself by then. I hope very much you’ll be enjoying the work but I also hope you went into business because you wanted to and not because you were expected to.
Maybe your life will have turned out quite differently. You could have gone in Shanghai and worked in that logistic company you were always talking about with your friend John and maybe you’ll have made millions dollars contracts and will be the rich president of the company. Yeah, I like the sound of that! But somehow, I doubt it.
Here’s some advice and good wishes from ‘present me’ I hope by now you will have quit smoking. You need to study hard if you want to be an intelligent person and you have to work all hours of the day and night in order to make money now! Remember to keep in touch with your family and friends so as to have people around you who know what you’re really like. Let’s phone up one of them now!!!
Well my dear friend, I wish you had done a lot of good things for other people!!!
Look after yourself and love every moment of your life!!!
Dima

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий